AMP Information and COVID-19 Updates
Click the tabs and files below for important AMP and COVID information. For Immediate IT Support, Call 833-426-7457.
- Student School Login Link
- Parent Login Link
- Student Instructions: How to Log-In to School
- Parents or Guardians: How to Create Observer Account
- Video: Starting Chromebook, Sign In, Getting to Class
- How To Add Siblings to Observer Account
- FAQs about AMP/Online School
- New Student All in ONE Resource Page
- Letter to School Population (4-21-2021)
- Letter to School Population (3-21-2021)
- Ohio Department of Health COVID Portal
- Report of Confirmed COVID Cases (Ohio.gov)
- COVID-19 Decision Tree for Students and Staff
- Superhero Poster (8/13/20)
- Protect and Respect Poster (8/13/20)
- Covid-19 Class Rules Poster (8/13/20)
- Covid-19 Wash Your Hands Poster (8/13/20)
- Student Chromebook Login Guide (8/13/20)
- Student Chromebook Instructions (8/13/20)
In-person learning at the school building five days per week with added safety protocols and procedures.
At-home learning five days per week supported by teachers, technology, and curriculum specifically built for online learning.
A mix of Traditional and Online learning with in-person and at-home components.