20-21 Updates & Resources
Click the tabs & files below for important updates & information during this time.
- Literacy Letter – 9/21/20
- All 220 Dolch Sight Words by Grade - Frequency Order
- After-School and Saturday School Programs
- October 2020 Activity Calendar
- Parent Letter – 9/1/20
- A Day in the Life: Your Plan for Successful Online Learning
- Week Before Letter – 8/13/20
- Transportation Notice for 7-8 Graders – 8/13/20
- Recording of Parent Info Session – 7/27/20
- Learning Options FAQs – 7/20/20
- AMP New Student Resource Page
- Canvas Log-in
- COVID-19 Decision Tree for Students and Staff
- How a Parent Can Create an Observer Account
- How Parents Can Pair Siblings to an Account
- Instructions – How to Log-in to Canvas
- Parent Orientation and Resource Course
- School Supply Lists – Resources Page
- Student Chromebook Login Guide
- Student Expectations Agreement Addendum
- Traditional Learning Contract
- Hybrid Learning Contract
- Virtual Learning Contract
- In-Person Classes: Back Up, Mask Up, Wash Up
- 2020 Parents' Cheat Sheet - PK-3 Sight Words
- All 220 Dolch Sight Words by Grade
In-person learning at the school building five days per week with added safety protocols and procedures.
At-home learning five days per week supported by teachers, technology, and curriculum specifically built for online learning.
A mix of Traditional and Online learning with in-person and at-home components.